i’m not comfortable with thinking about outer space, but i’d like to be.
i am comfortable with:
- mount rainier
- pulling on my eyelashes
- sirens and howling dogs
- and such forth, and so on.
so, andy and i have booked a 4 day mini vacation to a super dooper cute cabin on the lake/river in white salmon, wa. i am pumped! why?
- the dog is coming
- it has a private dock
- i had never heard of white salmon, wa (but the town is so stinkin’ cute)
- it is right across from hood river, or – so there will be some state dabbling
- dog is coming, better get a life jacket
- boy time with the best boy
- it’s been about a year since i had a real vacation
andy sent this to me via vintage seattle.
mountain boots: a worthwhile ugly investment.
wordpress has taken me to a new dimension. now i can really nerd out. hard.